Monday, June 22, 2020

Sonakshi Sinha takes a dig at trolls after quitting Twitter, does a Thanos

Sonakshi Sinha is one of the few brutally honest actresses and has never been the one to entertain online trolls. After the tragic death of Sushant Singh Rajput, netizens started blaming nepotism and star-kids for his demise which led to a lot of negativity on Twitter and other social media platforms. The internet trolls left no stone unturned to call out the celebrities and it led to Sonakshi Sinha quitting Twitter. Along with her, Saqib Saleem and Aayush Sharma have quit the particular social media site as well.

Sonakshi Sinha takes a dig at trolls after quitting Twitter, does a Thanos

Taking another dig at the keyboard warriors, Sonakshi Sinha posted a funny video where he pulls a ‘Thanos’ move. She took to her Instagram to share a video to address the trolls and says this is her win and not theirs. The caption reads, “How i got myself off twitter and away from the negativity ???? Some people are celebrating like they won something... im happy for you, tumhe laga raha hai na... lagne do, kisi ko koi farak nahi padh raha. But lets face it, ive cut the direct source of insult and abuse in my life. Ive taken away YOUR power to be able to say whatever it is that you want to me, my family and my friends. Ive taken away that access you had to me, that i had given you so trustingly. So theres only one winner here. Me.

Your negativity has never served me or my life, which is why it literally took a snap of a finger to get rid of a following of 16 million people which ive garnered over the last ten years. Just like that. And im better off for it. I wish all those haters and trolls lots of love and healing, or you can continue with the hate but please know it’ll NEVER reach me. Accha ab yeh chakkar mein i know the people who love me are caught up too... please know that your love and support is what has kept me going all this while, and it always will! And I request you all to keep spreading that love and light wherever you go and to as many people as you can. Because Love is the answer. Always ❤️”

Take a look at the video.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Sonakshi Sinha (@aslisona) on

She further commented on the video after receiving a lot of positive comments, says her mission was accomplished.

Also Read: Sonakshi Sinha and Saqib Saleem quit Twitter to stay away from negativity



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3128RZ4 https://ift.tt/37RGiPn

No comments:

Post a Comment