Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Taapsee Pannu shares throwback picture from her school days when she had braces for second time

Taapsee Pannu is going down the memory lane. The actress took to Instagram to share a throwback picture from her school days when she had braces in Class XII.

Taapsee Pannu shares throwback picture from her school days when she had braces for second time

Sharing an unseen candid picture on July 22, Taapsee wrote, “School !!!!!! This was my 12th standard. Braces( for the second time ), embarrassing hair ( coz I was combing my curly hair) that fence (which could take those spare EXTRA kilos Of mine for the entire year!), the batch on my coat ( the only goal in my life that I set for myself n Ended up achieving it) and the friends who made memories worth discussing for years after. #Throwback #Archive #QuarantinePost.”

Taapsee Pannu is currently making headlines for her war of words with Kangana Ranaut after the latter called her 'B grade' actress on primetime news.

On the work front, Taapsee Pannu will next star in Rashmi Rocket, Shabaash Mithu, and Haseen Dilruba.

ALSO READ: Taapsee Pannu shares throwback picture with Amitabh Bachchan and Sujoy Ghosh from the sets of Badla



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/30A52sv https://ift.tt/30wt0ES

No comments:

Post a Comment