Monday, December 2, 2019

Will Rakul Preet Singh marry someone from the film industry? The actress responds

Actress Rakul Preet Singh who started her acting career with South Indian films is now seen in more and more Bollywood films as well. While the actress is busy shooting every day, Rakul Preet is an exclusive conversation with Bollywood Hungama spoke about marriage.

Will Rakul Preet Singh marry someone from the film industry? The actress responds

Rakul Preet Singh was answering questions from her fans on Twitter during the interview. One of the fans asked, “Being a film star, would she get married to a potential guy from a middle-class family or is it frim same fraternity as usual?”

Answering the question, the Marjaavaan actress said, “It depends on the guy and it is not about the middle-class family. I come from a middle-class family and whatever I have done is my lifestyle and I think my thought process and my family's thought process are still very middle class. I can't splurge where it is not needed. So, if that person is doing well in life in terms of not money, but has a drive in life, passion in life to which people connect is what is important. I don’t think the profession is what I will fall in love but the guy himself.”


Rakul Preet Singh was last seen in the film Marjaavan alongside Sidharth Malhotra, Riteish Deshmukh, and Tara Sutaria. The actress has started shooting for Kaashvie Nair’s upcoming cross-border romantic-comedy opposite Arjun Kapoor.

Also Read: Jacqueline Fernandez confirms a film with John Abraham and Rakul Preet Singh



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2OETeQV https://ift.tt/2R9WyVR

No comments:

Post a Comment